Posted on February 22, 2017 at 9:52 PM
Film industry’s favourite girl “Bebo” is undoubtedly one of the cream actresses. With her amazing figure, exquisite looks and tonnes of talent, she has been giving many actors run for the money for last 15 years.
Worked with many major directors and producers and almost all the leading actor of Indian film industry, she was the first to bring in size zero to India. There are talks about Bebo launching her own designer label under her name “Bebo”. Now she is happily married and blessed a very cute little son “Taimur”. Bebo has achieved everything that one actor can aim for. We bring you some rare and unknown facts about Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- Kareena gets her name from a book called Anna Karenina which her mother was reading while she was pregnant with her.
- Kareena was supposed to make her debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai but she opted out of it to do Refugee opposite Abhishek Bachchan. While Kaho Na Pyaar Hai became a blockbuster, Refugee tanked at the box office.
- Kareena turned singer in her movie Dev. She sang The song Jab Nahi Aaye which was well appreciated.
- Kareena gifted herself a seven-carat rock in 2010 based on the advice of an astrologer who said that the rock would bring stability and happiness in her life.
- Kareena demanded a whopping 80 million for her film Heroine.
- Kareena’s yoga instructor has revealed that she can do 50 Surya Namaskars and hold complex poses for more than 30 seconds.
- Before she began training at an acting school in Mumbai, Kareena pursued a three-month course in microcomputers at Harvard University in the United States.
- Bebo has co-authored a few books including Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight with Rujuta Diwekar, The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva with Rochelle Pinto.
- The 3 Idiots actress wishes to settle down in South of France someday with her husband Saif Ali Khan.
- The one bad habit that Bebo has is of biting nails. She has even admitted it in an interview, “I have only one bad habit – I bite my nails!”