Posted on March 10, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Minimalistic photography is a 20th-century style photography with a subjective concept. In this kind of photography, one needs to use a minimum amount of elements like shape, color, or any other used element. This style of photography leaves the viewers to look deep into their perception.
In this post, we have brought to you a collection of spell bounding examples of minimalistic photography.
- A Boat’s Reflection
2. A Spring Morning
The beautiful spring morning is photographed by Kuki Walsch.
3. Colorful Block Photography
4. A Wine Glass With Many Perceptions
5. Another Amazing Photography
6. Only Traffic Lights
7. Colorful Rangoli Colors
8. Monochromic Photography
9. Building From A Different View
10. A Faint Moon Photographed by Enrico Sortino
11. Water and Birds: That Sums Up The Combination
12. Striped Black and White Area Creating An Illusion Photographed by Annalisa Albuzzi
13. A Green Tree In a Deserted Area Photographed by Marco Parenti