Posted on May 6, 2017 at 12:10 PM
People who love traveling are certainly going to like this page as the quotes here surely make you move out for your next trip. Travelers have few very distinctive characteristics to looking out things especially if they are at some new place. Travelling is beyond the tripping out and searching for a location on maps and taking help from guides. It is the inner sight of the person who comes out to finding his solace while on move. The quotes below here will definitely move a nontraveller too, headed towards his new expedition.
I liked one of such quotes stated by someone Anonymous that
1.“We travel don’t travel to escape the life, rather travel for a life not to escape from us.”
So live life and earn while you travel because
2.“Travel is the only thing you buy which makes you richer.” Very True.
3.“The gladdest moment of human life, is the departure to the unknown lands.”: said by Sir Richard Burton
- “I travel not to go anywhere, but for a travel’s sake. The great affair here is to move.”: Robert Louis Stevenson
5.“A journey is best measured by friends, not by miles.”: Tim Cahill; so get along with friends while on your way.
6.“Traveling leaves you speechless and then it turns you to a storyteller.”: Ibn Battuta
- No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” True Mr. Chuck Thompson. Try it.
- “Awakening alone in a strange place is one of the most pleasant sensations of the world.”: As said by Freya Stark
9.“I am not the same self; I feel, when I see the moon shine from another side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “One won’t discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”: Andre Gide. So move out of your comfort zone and find that
11.“The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.”: Anna Quindlen
12.“Do Not Follow where the path Lead. Instead go to the place where there is no path and leave a trail” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The world is a book and those who don’t travel, read only one page of the book” St. Augustine
- “We wander for distraction but we travel for the fulfillment”: Hilaire Belloc”
15.“Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by sitting in one tiny corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime.”: Mark Twain the great traveler quotes
So travel more and more and as far as you can. Life is not for sitting at one place. Life actually is a travel never ending exploration. Start your exploration now.