5 Summer outfits for women which can enhance your wardrobe in 2018
Get Daily Updates In Email
Summers are around the corner and its time to pull out those summer dresses you had stored in some corner of your wardrobe as winters are around the corner. Though Mumbai does not experience a heavy winter, it is still time to dress up in those cute little dresses.
Wearing fashionable costumes should not keep you from sporting the latest trends this summer. An invite for a Sunday brunch or visiting a park, wearing fashionable yet comfortable clothes should not keep you away from sporting the trendy outfit.
Summers can be tricky and hence it is very important that you wear the right outfits and still be a fashionista. Here are some of the clothes that you can wear:
- Sundress: Choose a sundress that is light and feels comfortable. It should feel like a breeze when wearing it. You can choose them in light prints or even floral prints would do the trick.
- Jumpsuits: Jumpsuit is an outfit that tops the chart and hence it is essential that you have one of it in your wardrobe. Make sure you buy these in light shades to brighten up the mood and to feel cool while wearing it.
- Cross-Stitched Tops: Bring out your inner boho look by sporting these tops. You can wear an off-shoulder top or you can jazz it up with a bomber jacket too. Embroidery does tricks during summers
- Off-shoulder tops: The trend is still in vogue and yes you can sport the off-shoulder top even now. These topics are perfect for dinner dates or for the beaches. It is time that you ladies sport this trending top and sport your toned shoulders this summer.
- Maxi Dress: A maxi dress is an offbeat option for summers as well. Try sporting them in floral prints, warm shades or even checkers. You can incorporate them with off-shoulder, embroidery and cold shoulder cuts.
These are some of the stunning yet luminous outfits that you should definitely have in your wardrobe this summer.
Published by Minal Gupta on 06 Mar 2018