Xiaomi is among the top mobile manufacturing company with millions of users worldwide. It is among top-selling smartphones in India. Have a look at some facts about the mobile manufacturing giant.
1. Xiaomi was founded by Wang Chuan in 2010 and by 2014, the company was already rocking the mobile market.
2. Xiaomi Doesn’t own a single physical store in any part of the world except China and Singapore as mainly it sells online.
3. In 2014, Xiomi broke the world record by selling 2.1 million smartphones in a single day.
4. Xiaomi is worth more than $45 Billion and among top brands in the world.
5. The logo of Xiaomi has a Chinese word that means heart.
6. Xiaomi sold 15,000 Mi3 smartphones in just two seconds in India. Xiaomi Mi3 was also said to the fastest smartphone at that time.
7. Xiaomi means millet and rice which is in reference to Buddhist concept. It means that the company works for the small thing before aiming higher.