Posted on March 23, 2017 at 12:29 PM
Kangana Ranaut, the most courageous and bold actress in Bollywood had made some eccentric statements. She doesn’t feel low herself for making such bold statements unlike other actresses. Kangana Ranaut is a woman and an actress who doesn’t shred her words or statements sometimes. She is brave enough to tell the truth audaciously even confronting some tough times. If someone advices her to leave the industry (issue with Karan Johar), she will never mind in speaking the truth.
In the recent times, Kangana had been dealing with an issue over nepotism with the popular director cum producer Karan Johar. Kangana’s comments on Karan Johar saying nepotism had led to a great cold war. Many other celebrities from the Bollywood film industry also took part in this war and started making statements in their own viewpoint. After this issue, Kangana Ranaut had made several bold and quirky statements over men and other celebrities as well.
She doesn’t feel appalling in using the terms and sperm stained panties and had no problem in showing her body in the films. Today, the actress had turned out to 30 years and celebrating her birthday with all her loving ones. Check out some of the bold statements that Kangana made at some point of time in her life. Have a glimpse!
Bold Statements from Kangana Ranaut
During an interview, Kangana had made this statement regarding dating.
- “Is it essential for us to save the memories of our love affairs whether they’re sperm stained panties or gifts that were given to us by a lover as potential evidence for a future when he’s trying to escape or say NO.”
- “I have dated a Doctor, an Actor, and a Model. I have dated many men unfortunately. But the learning is the same.”
She spoke about acting in bold scenes in the film Rangoon in a courageous manner.
- “I think Vishal liked the fact that I don’t treat my body like a ‘Khuli Tijori’. I don’t think my body is a Khuli Tijori. I can do my scenes with comfort.”
- “My brother’s favourite film is double dhamaal so you can figure out the criticism. He loves double dhamaal and he thinks that’s the high point in my career. So definitely, their opinions don’t matter too much.”
Kangana made this statement when she visited Rome and the dispute with Pope
- “In my biopic, if it ever gets made, you will play that typical Bollywood biggie who is snooty and completely intolerant to outsiders, flag-bearer of nepotism, movie mafia.”
When asked about the meaning of ‘Just Good Friends’ in Bollywood industry.
- “Just good friends mean a Fuck Buddy who’s been slightly promoted.”
She had made this statement mentioning about her Ex Hrithik Roshan about her dismissal from Aashiqui 3 film.
- “I don’t know why exes do silly things to get your attention.”