Posted on February 13, 2017 at 7:51 PM
It is a well-known phenomenon that humans have been relying on elixirs for combating heath hazards. But the world is changing and we now have a wide range of toxins at our disposal to choose from.
With minimum effort and some very basic ingredients, you can now prepare seven of these tonic drinks and detoxify your body on a regular basis. They taste yum and are so healthy for your body. Try them out now, we say:
1) Chocolate smoothie: Loathe leafy smoothies? No worries, try out this chocolate smoothie with berries some berries in it. While dark chocolate will help your blood flow to the brain, berries enhance its taste. Trust us when we say this is going to be your favourite smoothie!
2) Lemon drink: This one is a lot different from your usual lemon drink. With a hint of sugar and spice in it, you can energise your body and feel rejuvenated throughout the day. To make it all the more useful, add a pinch of turmeric to it for a good boost to your immune system. This drink will also help keep cancer at bay as it has antioxidants and curcumin that can fight germs that trigger the fatal disease.
Just stir some lemon juice, maple syrup and filtered water in a jar. Add a pinch of cayenne and turmeric to finish. Quick and painless, this drink gives you a lemony kick for the day.
Add some maple syrup, turmeric, cayenne and filtered water in a jar and stir it for a while. Enjoy!
3) Cranberry tonic: Add some cranberry juice to a jar filled with water and lemon juice and twist it up with a few grains of cayenne and honey, you will get the most gorgeous-looking cranberry tonic that will not only help you detoxify your body but will also keep life-threatening diseases like Cancer away from it.
As it is, this tonic regulates blood pressure and helps the body recover from muscular pain and nausea.
4) Alcohol free champagne: This drink will replenish you with minerals and electrolytes without leaving you hung over! Alcohol-free champagne is perfect for a party with friends without having to compromise with your health. This drink is recommended to boozers as well as non-drinkers!
5) Ginger juice: Ginger juice is a great way to start your day as it helps calm inflammation down and also soothes nausea. Add ginger and lemon juice with some maple syrup and cinnamon. Put it in a cup of hot water and allow it to reach normal temperature. Drink it for a healthy digestive system. And yes, it does help you fight constipation problems!
6) Mint juice:
Take a mason jar filled with chilled water, add some chopped mint and sliced lime to it. Now add a tea bag, freeze the whole mix for another half an hour and you are good to go!
Apart from being a perfect side drink on a sunny day, this will also help you get that beach body fast. Run ladies, run!
7) Pomegranate smoothie: Detox smoothies are a great way to start your weight loss routine after an elaborate holiday or festive season. Take some cherries and (unsweetened) pomegranate juice and water and mix it well. Done! This drink is refreshing and healthy at the same time!
Do not dread binging. You have these magical tonics/smoothies/juices to rely on!