Posted on January 30, 2017 at 7:54 PM
The race for the crown begins now. A total of eighty-six women from all over the world are going to compete against each other for the title of Miss Universe 2017. The battle for this competition has already begun with a preliminary show which was organized in the Philippines at a Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, south of Manila.
This grand beginning with the preliminary show seemed like a Rio carnival. All the beautiful ladies paraded in different fascinating colors on a huge stage. The ramp walk on the grand stage was a stunning event to begin this contest. All the contestants participated in the catwalk in their National costumes with a patriotic pride.
We bring you a sneak peak from this event. The event was all about the glamor, hot bodies, and charismatic faces. The bejeweled apparels of all the contestants were something to look for.
- Miss France 2016: Iris Mittenaere
- Miss Portugal: Flavia Brito
- Miss Sweden: Ida Ovmar
- Miss Japan: Zari Nakzawa
- Miss Spain: Noelia Freire
- Miss Bolivia: Antonella Moscatelli
- Miss India: Roshmita Harimurthy
- Miss Vietnam: Le Hang
- Miss Colombia: Andrea Tovar
- Miss Dominican Republic: Sal Garcia
- Miss Great Britain: Jaime Lee Faulkner
- Miss Indonesia: Kezia Warouw
- Miss Venezuela: Mariam Habach
- Miss Nicaragua: Marina Jacoby