Posted on April 10, 2017 at 6:44 PM
Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav is the Indian earlier arrested in Balochistan, in the country of Pakistan for carrying out terrorist activities. He also spied out for the Research and Analysis Wing Intelligence Agency. Kulbhushan worked as a former naval officer and informed that he took pre-retirement. After abducting from Iran, the Police have allegedly arrested Jadhav. The current latest news is that the 46 year old former Indian Navy Officer sentenced to death by the Pakistan Government for working as a RAW agent. Here is everything you need to know about Kulbhushan Jadhav and the reason behind the Government for sentencing him to death. Check it out!
Former Indian Navy Officer Finally Sentenced to Death
Several charges filed against Kulbhushan that include espionage, and the Government of Pakistan have sentenced him to death. This is a severe shock for the Indian National Jadhav. The Pakistani Court has passed this sentence to this Indian National on Monday i.e., today for working as an alleged Indian Spy. As per the latest reports from the Pakistan media, Kulbhushan actually arrested in the month of March in the year 2016 as he tried to migrate to Pakistan through Iran in an illegal way.
This ex-navy officer then charged for spying. Some of the Pakistan Intelligence organisations have reported that this man took part in different kinds of dissident activities. One major question is that why the officials from Pakistan have not even informed the authorities from India prior to sentencing him to death. Also, the Indian authorities have questioned the Pakistan government in showing much interest towards implementing the sentence to death for Jadhav.
Here are some things you actually need to know about Kulbhushan Jadhav:
- On 16th April 2017, Kulbhushan Jadhav was born in India and resided in Sangli in the state of Maharashtra.
- He joined the National Defence Academy NDA in the year 1987 and joined Indian Navy in 1991.
- Later, he started living in Iran and initiated a new business.
- For entering into Balochistan through Iran illegally, Pakistan police arrested him.
- India has some doubts about Pakistan officials arresting Jadhav.
- They found a passport with the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel and showed as resident of Mumbai.
However, the Government has not yet declared the date of sentencing him to death.