Posted on November 10, 2016 at 2:26 PM
Shaminder Singh made world’s first ever hand made cricket stadium. Tribute to phill hughes australian crickter and also dedicated to god of cricket Sachin Tendulkar.
Shaminder Singh from Coventry, UK made world’s first ever hand made cricket stadium tribute to Sachin Tendulkar & Phill Hughes Australian crickter. This is not just a cricket stadium but also hard work. I spend £3000 pound and 7 month to finish it . In this stadium there is everything which is in real stadium. You can’t believe it’s real or hand made model. Features
- Phillip Hughes stand made with chairs.
- 3660 hand made chairs.
- I pad working as big screen.
- flood lights.
- lights in the stumps.
- More than 1000 of LED lights
- Pitch made with real clay.
- cctv cameras.
- Press and commentry box made with glass.
- slide door 11.shane warne stand.
- Jaxk kallis stand.
- Riche Banuard special stand dedicated to voice of cricket.
- Sir Donald bradman pavilion.
- Sachin Tendulkar stand.
- advertising boards.
- white fence.
- score board.
- Working clock.
- bluetooth speakers.
- 4 Charity stand made with charity colours chairs.
- Artificial grass..