Posted on March 1, 2017 at 4:20 PM
This world is very unique and it has many suspicious things attached to it which are not known to the rest of the world but they do exist. Have you ever thought who invented the imagination of combining milk and chocolate? There are in numerous other such things which people never gave a thought to before.
Some of these things are listed as under:
- Barbie has a full name with middle and last name. Her full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. People just know of the name “Barbie”.
- People thought croissants to be from France. But, these soft sugary eatables are basically from a place named Vienna , Austria. These pastries are a favourite among many.
- How many ways do you know to tie a tie?? It might be just 1.. But, according to research , there are 177,147 different ways in which you can tie a tie.
- The line of signature where you sign your name is not actually a line. It is the word “Signature” written in small way which looks like a line.
- Chocolate can lives better! Maybe for that case, chocolate milk was used as medicine in the olden days.
- The name is Buttermilk but it does not contain any butter in it. It is the leftover liquid which is left after churning butter.
- The chainsaw was used as a surgical instrument and it was used to widen the pelvis in time of childbirth. Strange, isn’t it??
- The box says that tic tacs are sugar free but it contains 98% sugar. The sugar percent is not given in the box to hide the truth.
- There are around 20,000 different species of bees in the world but only 7 are recognised as honey bees which people know about more.
- Hydrox are the first of a nature and people think that Oreos were introduced first. Its the name of a cookie which were cream filled and later made into Oreos.
- Fire hydrants were never introduced in real sense and no one knows the origin. This was because the office where the patents were kept burned down suddenly.
- Lighters were first invented by Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner in the year 1823. John Walker invented the candles three years later.
- A single sheet of paper can be folded upto 7 times but the paper has to be 0.1 millimetres thick to be able to fold it finite times.
- If you think in a hypothetical way, if you fold a 0.1 millimetre thick paper for 42 times, then it would be thick enough to reach the moon. But, in practical way, not possible!
- The span of the universe can be known if you fold a paper 103 times and if the doubling is thickened to double, then it would get very large.
- The toilet paper is made from about 127,000 trees and they are chopped down every day.
- The watermelons are berries in the scientific sense because it is a fleshy fruit which has a single covering on it.
- The strawberries can’t be taken in the category of berries and they are just accessory fruit.
- Peanuts are legumes and they are not nuts even though the very name has nuts in it.
- Pineapples can be taken with salt if you want a sweet taste. Weird but true!
- The trailers actually come after movies in halls. But, then the trend went on to play them at the beginning because people did not wait till the last.
- 98% of the Earth’s gold can be found in the core of the Earth and enough for mining.
- The Earth does not have much gold available for humans and that is why it is so valuable.
- If you mine the platinum mines, only that much is available to build an average sized house.
- A baby rabbit is called kitten and bunny is not the term used. Bunny is just a cute way to address a rabbit.