Take a Glare at the Best Kareena Kapoor Khan Quotes Till Date
Get Daily Updates In Email
Kareena Kapoor Khan has made her Bollywood entry exactly 17 years ago with Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Ghum. The actress has made her inerasable mark in the industry with her skill in acting. The unparalleled fame she achieved makes her stand in the top list of the actresses even today. The Bollywood Begum is still in the top race in Bollywood with back to back projects alongside biggie male leads. The actress is not just a nugget of talent, but also is a great philosopher as well. Many a times she said wonderful quotes and we are here today to present you some of the best quotes out of them.
Check out the 10 best Kareena Kapoor quotes of all time.
- “Why should I worry about my biological clock ticking? Saif is 10 years older than me. He should be worried!”
- “Most leading men in the industry have a lot of money. Not sure if they have a brain.”
- “I’m not listening to 500 people, because everyone has their own views and take on motherhood. Like always, I’m doing my own thing.”
- “I’m not very into looks. Beauty for me is more about how I feel, not about what I’m wearing or how my makeup is done. Beauty is an inside thing. It’s feeling happy and positive.”
- “Films don’t decide my whole life, they are just a part of who I am. What I do in my personal life should not be of any concern to filmmakers or my fans.”
- “I don’t take success and failure too seriously. The only thing I do seriously is march forward. If I fall, I get up and march again.”
- “Today, I am a wife. All my life I will work and earn money and my husband will support me. I married Saif on this condition.”
- “On my wedding day I wasn’t bothered about how I was looking. It’s a day where we shouldn’t be too worried and stressed about what we’re wearing, if makeup and hair is in place… I was just really happy to be around the most important people in the world to me, and I wanted to just celebrate my love with my family and friends.”
- “I’ve never run after any awards. I don’t really want a National Award. I’ve always said it… I want my fans to go and watch my films. I want their love and I want rewards; not awards!”
- “Girls in our family are not allowed to act is quite an outdated thought. They did it till my mother, but no more.”
Published by Neetu Panwar on 09 Oct 2019