Vishal Aditya Singh reveals he met Sidharth Shukla 2-3 days before his untimely death, their final discussion will leave you in tears

Get Daily Updates In Email

Published by Rashi Tiwari on 12 Sep 2021

The industry has been left numb, startled, and disturbed by Sidharth Shukla’s unexpected death after a heart attack. Fans have expressed their concern regarding Shehnaaz Gill’s health after seeing her inconsolable during Sidharth’s death rites. Sidharth’s mother, Rita Shukla, has also received support from fans, who have called her “the world’s strongest Maa.”

While Sidharth’s colleagues in the industry are still dealing with the loss, his Bigg Boss 13 co-contestant Vishal Aditya Singh has revealed his last discussion with the late actor.Vishal revealed that he only met Sidharth a few days before his death, which shocked and disturbed him. Sidharth apparently searched Vishal’s phone number to thank him for his efforts on Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 despite the fact that they weren’t speaking following their Bigg Boss 13 quarrels.

Vishal liked the conversation, which lasted approximately half an hour. Sidharth later texted him to meet up, and the two recently met as well. Vishal, on the other hand, had no idea that it might be their last meeting.Sidharth and I were extremely similar in that we were both content in our own little worlds. We hadn’t spoken since our quarrels on ‘Bigg Boss,’ and we hadn’t attempted to meet up. Sidharth’s mother and sister watched a water stunt on ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi,’ despite the fact that I am unable to swim.Sidharth was so thoughtful to searched my phone number and call me to say, “I would never have been able to do what you have done.” He went out of his way to show his appreciation for my work, which means a lot to me. Vishal told Mid-Day, “I felt such people should exist in the world, who respect others so much.”

He continued”We ended up talking for half an hour and it was a beautiful conversation.” He texted me to catch up after that, and we did meet. The news of Sidharth’s death arrived two or three days later, and it was devastating. I’m deeply disturbed, and I’m still disturbed by what happened. I can only hope and pray that Sidharth Shulka remains as he was in heaven. I admire him for what he did for me; he was under no need to call or meet with me, yet he did! This incident will be with me for the rest of my life.

Related Articles