Ayushmann Khurrana is one of the most talented and versatile actors in not just Bollywood but on the entire planet. The 36 year old actor has been the highest paid host, participant in a reality show and musician. He is also a renowned singer whose songs have been on the tongues of youngsters, and the owner of an aesthetic voice.
But this is not the end. Ayushmann has also got some exceptional poetry skills. His easy language and a pinch of Punjabi here and there makes them lovable. People can easily connect with his words. That’s why, we are sharing some soulful shayaris by Ayushmann:
1. Tum is sheher ki rivaayat se anjaan ho dost. Yahaan yaad rehne ke liye yaad dilaana padta hai.
2. Bachpan mein papa ki lagayi bandishon ko todne mein bahut mazaa aata tha. Ab badey ho kar khud par lagayi bandishein todi nahi jaati.
3. Khuda jaane ke taghaaful hai ya naadani uski, woh mera haal samajhta hai, Aur samajhta bhi nahi.
4. Zikr tera har lafz mein karoonga.. Fikr na kar, Tera naam na loonga.
5. Zamaane mein tanhaaiyon ka aalam toh dekhiye, Hum khud ko taakte hain, le le ke selfiyaan.
We must say these Hindi shayaris are as meaningful as the roles Ayushmann plays in his movies. We appreciate his choice of words and wish that he continues to express his thoughts through his wonderful and soulful poetry.